Monday, January 21, 2013

ELLEN AND AUSTRALIA YEAH




I have a major announcement to make,” talkshow superstar Ellen DeGeneres t. will visit Australia soon, and she’s bringing a whole Ellen show audience with her.

Though she’s been happily married to Aussie-born Portia de Rossi for several years, this will be DeGeneres’s first time on our shores.

I’m going in March and we’re going to shoot a bunch of stuff in Melbourne and Sydney,” she revealed in the latest edition of her popular daytime talkshow. “I’ll videotape pieces, hang out and meet the fans.”

Why has it taken her so long to visit us? “Long before I met Portia, I’ve wanted to go to Australia,” she explains. “But especially since this show… I shoot in the winter, which is summer there, and in the summer when I have off, it’s winter there. I wanted to go in the summer, that’s why I’ve never been yet.”

Aussie vitamin company Swisse is sponsoring her trip Down Under.

Watch Ellen’s exciting announcement below. We wonder if she’ll get here in time for the Sydney Mardi Gras Parade and Party on Saturday March 2?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home